Skip to main content
National data and mapping sites
Pennsylvania data and mapping sites
- Data Websites: Pennsylvania: sources of Pennsylvania data from Stanford University Libraries
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission: federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization for a diverse nine-county region in two states: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia in Pennsylvania; and Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Mercer in New Jersey.
- Open Data Philadelphia: Access to more than 175 data sets, applications, and APIs related to the Philadelphia region.
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Pennsylvania Geological Survey: Digital Maps, Data, and GIS
- Pennsylvania Governmental Agencies
- Pennsylvania Spacial Data Access (PASDA): Clearinghouse of data from the state of Pennsylvania created by Penn State University
- Pennsylvania State Data Center: from Penn State University
- Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting System