This guide provides links to recommended sources and tutorials for your ECO121 research projects. Use the tabs at left to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Getting Started: Encyclopedias are a great way to learn the basics of a topic, and to pick up some useful new keywords.
- Find Macroeconomics Articles: Sources to find great macroeconomics articles and tips on how to find them.
- Find Books and Video: Search our library for books and video. Includes link to Films on Demand which has more than 900 business oriented videos and documentaries.
- APA Style Guide: Links to resources on APA Style and a cheat sheet for doing citations on major material types.
- Winter Session Library Information: When the library is open for winter session and other resources!