As with any research project, you must evaluate the sources you use.
- Make sure your data is dated.
- Is it current enough for your needs?
- Do you need a specific time period?
Authority: What organization or individual created the data?
- Who is the author or affiliated organization?
- Are they considered an expert in the field?
- Why was the information published?
- Is it to inform or persuade the reader?
- Who is the intended audience?
- Are there references given for the information?
- Is it an appropriate source for your assignment?