Skip to Main Content
A selection of websites
- American Psychiatric Association: Medical society representing more than 33,000 psychiatric physicians from the United States and around the world.
- American Psychology Association: National association of psychologists representing more than 134,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students.
- Classics in the History of Psychology - Full texts of a large number of historically significant public domain documents from the scholarly literature of psychology.
- Cogprints: Cognitive Sciences Eprint Archive - Electronic archive for self-archive papers in any area of Psychology, Neuroscience and Linguistics, and also many areas of Computer Science.
- Evolutionary Psychology: A Primer - An approach to psychology, in which knowledge and principles from evolutionary biology are put to use in research on the structure of the human mind.
- Judge David L. Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law: National legal-advocacy organization representing people with mental disabilities.
- Mental Health America: Advocacy organization with 240 affiliates in 41 states working to prevent mental illness and substance abuse conditions.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: Grassroots organization with local affiliates nationwide advocating for access to mental health services, treatment, support and research.
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors: National organization representing state mental health commissioners/directors and their agencies.
- National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare: National advocacy group representing more than 2,000 community behavioral health organizations.
- National Institute for Mental Health: Federal institute conducting and funding basic and clinical research to improve the understanding and treatment of mental illness.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: Federal agency that administers grants to states and collects data on mental health disorders and substance abuse.
- Treatment Advocacy Center: National nonprofit working for timely and effective treatment of severe mental illness.