Skip to main content
- Current Issues in Education (Journal) - "Current Issues in Education (CIE) is an open access peer-reviewed academic education journal sponsored by the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College of Arizona State University. This journal is produced by ASU graduate students and publishes articles on a broad range of education topics that are timely and have relevance in the field of education (pre-K, K-12, and higher education) both nationally and internationally. We seek scholarship that tackles issues facing our field at new levels and in new ways."
- Education.com - Current issues in education
- Education Week - 10 critical issues Facing Education by Peter DeWitt
- National Educators Association (NEA) - Issues in Action
- Starting Strong 2017: OECD Indicators on Early Childhood Education & Care - Data and research on education including skills, literacy, research, elementary schools, childhood learning, vocational training and PISA, PIACC and TALIS surveys., Early childhood education and care (ECEC) can help lay the foundations for future skills development, well-being and learning.