This guide provides links to recommended sources and tutorials for your MGT111 research projects. Use the tabs at left to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Getting Started - Encyclopedias are a great way to learn the basics of a topic
- Find Management Articles - Sources to find great management articles and tips on how to find them
- Find Books and Video - Search our library for books and video. Includes link to Films on Demand which has more than 900 business oriented videos and documentaries.
- APA Style Guide - Links to resources on APA Style and a cheat sheet for doing citations on major material types.
- Winter Session Library Information- When the library is open for winter session and other resources!
Image courtesy of http://thegoldguys.blogspot.com/