Due to the college shutdown interlibrary loan services for books and other physical items are not available at this time. You may still request articles which will be delivered in a digital format (email or other).
We apologize for any inconvenience; thank you for your understanding.
- MC3 students and employees may request books or articles via interlibrary loan when they are unavailable in our libraries.
- Limit 10 requests per day.
- Community members needing books from other libraries can request the loan through their local public library.
- Only materials that can be acquired free of charge will be provided. On the rare occurrence that an item is unavailable, you will be notified.
- Books can take up to two weeks to arrive from lending libraries. Articles may take up to ten days, though most are available sooner.
- Requests from patrons with overdue ILL materials will not be processed until overdue items are returned.
- A library employee will e-mail you when your requested resource is available.
- Thank you!