Skip to Main Content
Borrowing from other libraries (Inter-Library Loan)
Books and other items from outside libraries may be very limited due to closures and restrictions. Please contact Nicole Maugle with questions or concerns about ILL requests.
Thank you for your patience while renovations are underway at all MCCC Library locations. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
- MC3 students and employees may request books or articles via interlibrary loan when they are unavailable in our libraries.
- Limit 10 requests per day.
- Community members needing books from other libraries can request the loan through their local public library.
- Only materials that can be acquired free of charge will be provided. On the rare occurrence that an item is unavailable, you will be notified.
- Books can take up to two weeks to arrive from lending libraries. Articles may take up to ten days, though most are available sooner.
- Requests from patrons with overdue ILL materials will not be processed until overdue items are returned.
- A library employee will e-mail you when your requested resource is available.
- Thank you!